If you want to fly, release what weighs you down.
How often do you take time to sit down, put pen to paper, and just let the thoughts flow? For me it’s for sure every few days I’ve had a journal/diary since I was around 9-10 years old, but I didn’t use it as a regular tool until a few years ago.
I’ve been chatting with some of y’all about journaling lately. It’s been such a helpful tool for becoming a more conscious being.
Journaling helps bring my life into clear focus. To be present, and aware. It helps me relieve stress, to be a more creative being. It allows a deeper way to connect with myself. It is a great outlet to help release your anxious thoughts + feelings, pain + trauma. To show gratitude! I love recording the blessings in my life. Abundance attracts more abundance I record poems, and songs I create. Manifestations.
Most recently I have started to use my journal to help strengthen my intuition. (This I learned from an intuition workshop I recently participated in hosted by @soullifemagic + @kristine.fredheim ) I try to now record any intuitive feelings or downloads I have, and also record my dreams (when I can remember them )
You don’t need a fancy book to journal! You can use a notebook, or even whip out your phone and release in the notes section!
Do you find journaling helpful?
Check out some helpful journal prompts I have used that have been great to help me reflect, mellow out, and get back into harmony with myself.
Journal Prompts For Deeper Reflection
- In this moment, what are four things you are grateful for?
2. How do you think your friends would describe you?
3. What are 10 things that you love about yourself? Why do you love those things?
4. If you can go anywhere in the world where would you go? Why?
5. If you could live in any other decade, what would that be? Why? What do you think you would be doing?
6. What is one toxic person, habit, thought you need to release? How do you think you can go about doing that?
7. What is one thing you are proud of accomplishing this month and why?
8. Describe something new you learned this month.
9. What is one simple pleasure in your life that you value? Describe how it makes you feel. How can you attract more of that energy into your life?
10. What was the best part of today?