I am super self conscious about my skin. I struggled with horrible acne as a teen and I get the odd hormonal break out now and then, but it’s more the scarring that affects me. And I’m working on that. On the outside, but also mentally. 🙏🏾✨
I’m sure not everyone feels like they have extra time for self care these days. I understand some people are still working, have kids, perhaps caring for other family or friends etc. But please try to carve out even 30 minutes a day to show LOVE to YOURSELF. Whether that be a nice soak in the tub, some time to meditate, or exercise, or love up on your skin with a facial! 😉😁
So I’ve used straight up aloe on my skin before, and I’ve also used a separate tumeric scrub. But this COMBO thooooo. These treatments are giving me LIFE! 👌🏾❤️
My skin has just been ….I am shooketh.
SKIN CARE MASK INGREDIENTS: Aloe, Tumeric, Cinnamon, Lime (5-10 min)
– – Fair skin, no more than 5 min.
- Tumeric has anti inflammatory properties, reduces dark spots, dark circles, is a natural antiseptic.
- Aloe also has anti inflammatory, anti bacterial properties, contains antioxidants as well as vitamin A and C.
- Cinnamon has anti-fungal, antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties. It also increases blood flow. So your skin will have a healthy, plump look. Great for minimizing fine lines.
- Limes contain vitamin C and flavonoids, the antioxidants that strengthen collagen
LIP SCRUB INGREDIENTS: Coconut Oil, Sugar, (coarse grind is best) Lime (no more than 5 min)
- Coconut Oil contains fatty acids which lock in moisture and provide an effective barrier for your lips
Oil: @volitionbeauty – Hibiscus Spot Correcting
*Ice Cube Trick: is to help snap pores shut. ￼
❤️ Happy Masking! 🧖🏾♀️